Menus, Dashboard & Viewing Orders
Dashboard: This is the default view that the user will see when logging into the application. It shows the orders in the system. It also allows you to create new orders.
Customers: This view allows you to create new prospect and customers in the system. Also another way to navigate to creating new orders.
The Dashboard is the initial default screen that a user sees when logging into the application. It provides information about existing orders within the system. It also allows you to search for orders (see the section below on Searching for Orders).
New order requests can be initiated from the dashboard.
Orders in the system are shown on the Dashboard. By default, the orders are sorted by create date with the most recent order is on the top of the list.
1. To see more information about a particular order, click on the down arrow next to the order number:
2. The order will expand, showing an order summary with key information about the order:
The order number, net price, contact, order status, credit status, sales rep and booked by are shown for the order. The information shown for the line items is different fror each type of order. Here’s an sample of the line item information for a Print order:
3. Click on history to see an audit trail of the order.
The history shows a trail of everything that happened to the order. For example, when it was created, when it was approved, etc.
4. Click on Details to see further specific information about the order.
Details link is to the right of the Net Price to see order details including the base charges and any additional charges or discounts on the order.
5. There are other options available in the Order Summary for working with the order. These options are found on the right-hand side of the order:
New: This allows you to create a new order for this specific client.
Renew: This allows you to copy the order and create a new one from it. If this is a “pickup” and will require the R number. Note, using renew will copy everything about a line item, including any creative files attached to the original line item. Note, renew will not copy any overrides on the order
View: This allows you to open the order in read-only mode. You cannot change it from here. Use Edit to change the order.
Edit: This allows you to open the order and make changes to it.
Cancel: This kills the order. When you click on the link you will be asked for a reason for the cancellation. Then click ok on the Yes cancel this order button. The cancellation will flow to the downstream systems (Affinity & DTI) killing the related order information in these systems.
Print: Click on the print icon in the Order Summary in order to print out the order and line item information. (not currently functional)
Orders on the Dashboard can be sorted by any of the columns of order information.
1. To sort, click on the column heading.
2. The orders will be sorted by the column heading. An arrow will show next to the column heading you are sorting by. You can use the arrow reverse the sort from descending to ascending.